JOIN OUR TEAM!
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.