THE ACRO INTENSIVE
JULY 13-15 | All ages & Levels
Session – 9:30am – 12:30pm | Session 2 – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $250.00 + HST
Training with our experienced faculty, our intense acro summer program is built to help dancers work on flexibility, balance, acrobatic conditioning and skills. This 3 day intensive will help dancers with their strength in walk-overs, aerial work, tumbling and balance tricks. Classes will be divided into groups according to level and ability. The intensive is open to all levels.
Level 1 – Beginner, working on walkovers and aerials
Level 2 – Can execute advanced tumbling skills
9:15 – 9:30 – Drop Off
9:30 – 10:00 – Stretch
10:00 – 10:30 – Balances & Contortion
10:30 – 11:30 – Walkovers & Skill Variation
11:30 – 12:30 – Ariel work & Tumbling
12:30 – Pick Up for Session 1 Dancers!
Studio is sanitized to prepare for afternoon session.
Session 2 begins @ 1:30pm with the same schedule as Session 1. Drop off @1:15pm for Session 2 dancers!
READY TO REGISTER? JOIN HERE!
REFUNDS | Refunds will only be offered until June 14, 2021. Once classes have begun refunds will no longer be offered as the faculty will have been secured according to the enrolment. Should you have any problems we will do our very best to accommodate your child in another summer program.
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- All Summer programs will have a 9 child limit, per teacher. Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.