THE SUMMER INTENSIVE
JULY SESSION | JULY 8, 15, 22, 29 – ON ZOOM! (Times – TBD)
AUGUST SESSION | AUGUST 5, 12, 19, 26 – ON ZOOM! (Times – TBD)
Competitive level dancers | Junior/Intermediate & Intermediate/Advanced
Every year ASDC offers dancers the opportunity to train from renowned choreographers and master educators flown in from around the globe. This established intensive attracts dancers from all over Canada and the US year after year. This year as the world has changed, we will be offering a series of classes spread throughout July and August on our ZOOM platform. Although our international choreographers are unable to travel to be with us in person, we are excited to still be a able to offer these opportunities online. Dancers are pushed to their limits and challenged to grow their dance vocabulary learning from the best in the business, in a variety of different dance forms. Open to all competitive level dancers, these are intense classes you won’t want to miss. If you are persistent, you will get it. If you are consistent you will keep it.
READY TO REGISTER? JOIN HERE!
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- All Summer programs will have a 9 child limit, per teacher. Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.