The Mini Intensive
JULY 14, 15, 16 – SPACE IS LIMITED!
SESSION 1 – 9:30 – 12:00 | SESSION 2 – 1:00 – 3:30
This will be an IN STUDIO intensive. ASDC’s mini intensive is a fun filled, summer training program built help young dancers improve on their skills and technique. Although it is mandatory for our Micro mini and Mini company, it is open to all dancers 5 – 8 years old, whether you are just beginning or have a few years of experience. Our remarkable faculty, work with young dancers on flexibility, jumps, turns, technique, performance skills and their ability to retain choreography in a safe and supportive environment.
Ready to Register? Join here:
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- All Summer programs will have a 9 child limit, per teacher. Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.