MOTIVATE SUMMER COLLECTIVE (part-time)
AUGUST 24-26 | 8yrs+
Session 1 – 9:30am – 12:30pm | Session 2 – 1:30pm – 4:30pm
Cost: $250.00 + HST
We are proud to offer a 3 day technical and creative intensive for our PART TIME COMPETITIVE STUDENTS. ASDC is the home of one of Canada’s strongest part time competitive teams. Our part time companies train passionately all year long as well as a series of workshops in the summer. This classes are geared to help dancers improve on their skills, style and technique. Our amazing faculty, work with dancers of all levels on flexibility, jumps, turns, technique, performance skills and their ability to retain choreography, preparing them for the coming dance year.
9:15 – Drop Off
9:30 – 10:15: Warm Up
10:15 – 11:15: Class
11:15 – 11:30: Break
11:30 – 12:30: Class
12:30: Pick Up for Session 1 Dancers!
Studio is sanitized to prepare for afternoon session.
Session 2 begins @1:30pm with the same schedule as Session 1. Drop off @1:15pm for Session 2 Dancers!
READY TO REGISTER? JOIN HERE!
REFUNDS | Refunds will only be offered until June 14, 2021. Once classes have begun refunds will no longer be offered as the faculty will have been secured according to the enrolment. Should you have any problems we will do our very best to accommodate your child in another summer program.
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- All Summer programs will have a 9 child limit, per teacher. Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.