PART TIME – SUMMER TECHNIQUE TRAINING
AUGUST 4, 11, 18, 25 – SPACE IS LIMITED!
SESSION 1 – 9:30 – 12:00 | SESSION 2 – 1:00 – 3:30
We are proud to offer IN STUDIO technique training for our part time competitive students. ASDC is the home of one of Canada’s strongest part time competitive companies. Our part time companies train passionately all year long as well as a series of workshops in the summer. This classes are geared to help dancers improve on their skills and technique. Our amazing faculty, work with dancers of all levels on flexibility, jumps, turns, technique, performance skills and their ability to retain choreography, preparing them for the coming dance year.
READY TO REGISTER? JOIN HERE!
COVID-19 | These guidelines are subject to change based on Government recommendations
- All Summer programs will have a 9 child limit, per teacher. Children will be divided to ensure proper social distancing guidelines are met.
- Each child and staff entering the studio will be screened at the beginning of each day upon entering.
- Drop off: There will be staff outside waiting to welcome students into the studio. Staff will be responsible to screen your child before entering the studio.
- No parents/family members are to enter the facility.
- Pick up: No parents/family members are to enter the studio, a staff member will bring you your child to the door.
- All students will be asked to remove their shoes upon entry to the studio, please have your child bring indoor shoes.
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting all areas of the studio will be completed throughout the day.
- A full and thorough cleaning and disinfecting of the facility will take place at the end of each day.
- Hand sanitizer will be available upon entry into the facility, as well as in each studio and at the front desk.
- We will ensure that physical distancing is maintained throughout the day.
- Frequent hand washing will be maintained through out the day.
- Hand washing and sanitizing policies and procedures will be posted throughout the facility.